Warren, New Hampshire
Grafton county. This town is 10 miles S.E. from Haverhill corner and 63 N. by W. from Concord. It is watered by the N. branch of Baker's river, which has its source on the E. side of Moosehillock mountain. It passes in a N. direction to Wentworth, and, near the S. line of Warren, furnishes several valuable mill seats. The S.E. part presents a mountainous aspect, having a large portion of Carr's mountain on its southeastern border. Warren was granted by charter, in 1763. Population, in 1830, 702.