Hebron, New Hampshire
Grafton county, lies 9 miles S.W. from Plymouth and 40 N.W. from Concord. A considerable part of Newfound lake lies in the S.E. part of this town. It has no river, nor any important streams. Nearly one half of this town was included in the grant of Cockermouth, now Groton. The remaining part was taken from Plymouth. It was incorporated, 1792. Population in 1830, 538.