Cambridge, New Hampshire
Coos county, is an uninhabited township, of 23,160 acres, granted May 19, 1773, to Nathaniel Rogers and others. It is bounded N. by the township of Errol and Umbagog lake, E. by the state of Maine, S. by Success and Milan, and W. by Dummer. This tract has an uneven surface, but might be advantageously cultivated. Several streams rise here and fall into the Ameriscoggin, which passes through the N.W. part of the town.