Piscataquis county. Wellington is bounded E. by Parkman, S. by Harmony, and W. by Brighton. It is watered by one of the head branches of Sebasticook river and lies about 22 miles N. by E. from Skowhegan. A part of the town is elevated, but its surface, generally, is undulating, with a productive soil. Population, 1837, 721. Wheat crop, same year, 4,290.